Sunday, January 11, 2009

5 Days and Counting

The Egyptian adventure begins in a few days. It doesn't seem real at this point...probably because I haven't packed a thing. But I have been thinking about what to pack, if I were to actually pull out the suitcase. I like to think of it as virtual packing! I hope to be able to follow through with the blog this time. I'll be taking a laptop ...so communicating should be MUCH easier. It won't be as funny as Jane's, but hopefully I'll be able to share some neat pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Sharon: Olen and I are counting on you to keep us posted on all that is going on, so keep up the blog so we can make the trip vicariously. Having to miss this experience (with what looks like a really great group of people) is a little like having a 10-day root canal, but this time we had no choice. There will be other opportunities. Wishing all of you a great trip! Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, I am counting on you to make this tour look interesting and fun to the folks back home. Please mention my blog to your readers.
    Ferrell
    http://ferrelljenkins.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the great work, girl! I check your blog and Ferrell's every time I get close to a computer. Hi to Doug and Linda and all the others!

    ReplyDelete